Charles River Navigator Jacket Style 9934 is a great 3-season jacket for men and women!
Shell: River Bank, heavyweight Taslan nylon with a water-resistant finish
Lining: Soft Heather Summit Fleece with nylon lining in the sleeves for easy on and off
• Lining is 16.2 oz. Summit Fleece, brushed for softness with an anti-pill finish
• Insulated, nylon-lined sleeves
• Elasticized cuffs with adjustable Velcro® closures and elasticized hem
• Stand-up collar design
• Inside storm flap for added wind protection
• Two zippered side pockets lined with soft fleece
• Inside fleece lined valuables pocket with zipper closure
• Youth version offered, style 8934
- 3-season versatility
- Larger sizes up to 5XL & Tall sizes up 5XLT
- Youth version available style 8934
Wind & water-resistant River Bank Taslan Nylon with anti-pill Summit fleece lining (16.22 oz/lyd/330 gsm). Quilted nylon & heavy duty needle-punched insulation in sleeves provides extra warmth. Stand-up collar with wind flap provides enhanced weather protection. Zippered pockets & inside valuables pocket. Elasticized cuffs with hook & loop closure & elasticized hem. Weather rated to 16°F (during moderate activity).
The following options are available