Screenprinting Imprinted Tshirt Pricing
In order to provide an accurate estimate on a project, we need the following detailed information.
1) Quantity, Sizes and Colors of all garments
2) Number of Locations we are printing (I.e. Full Front, Full Back, etc...)
3) Number of Colors in the imprinted location
4) Size and Location of Printing (I.e. Small Pocket Size Front on Left Chest, Full Back Centered, etc...)
5) Your Lead Time - Project Deadline - In Hands Date to Customer
6) Where your goods are being delivered (We ship custom projects internationally, please contact us.)
PLEASE FILL OUT THE FORM LOCATED ON OUR CONTACT US PAGE
We will contact you regarding your custom project at that time we can take the details of your order...
and provide a written estimate.
One-Time Screen Setup Charges
Full Size - $42 Per Color
Heart Size - $30 Per Color
Hat / Visor - $30 Per Color
Oversized or awkward screens require a special price quote
Prices for Printing depend on the color of the garment and the total quantity
Please review our Screen Printing Price Chart for imprint charges
There are no minimum requirements for quantitiy of garments....
However, there is a Charge for orders that do not meet the minimum requirements for a screenprint project.
In order to avoid a LTM (Less Than Minimum) Charge,
Screenprinting minimum RECOMMENDED quantities are below.
Colors Printed - LTM Charge
1 Color - 1 Dozen / (12)
2 Colors - 2 Dozen / (24)
3 Colors - 3 Dozen / (36)
4 Colors - 6 Dozen / (72)
5 Colors - 12 Dozen / (144)
6 Colors - 24 Dozen / (288)
7 Colors - 24 Dozen / (288)
Artwork Preperation Charges
All artwork that we receive will first be subject to review by our art department.
Our graphics specialists will evaluate your graphic files and produce the necessary plates for the best possible production.
Art charges are $55.00 per hour on artwork that requires more than 15 minutes of time processing.
Artwork processed within 15 minutes will not be subject to an art charge.
Contact us for further information as to sending artwork to us and minimizing your art charges.